7/26/12

Question

I've been reading quite a few plus size blogs the last few years & I've come away with lots of great information.  There really is something to be said for finding a community of people that understand what you're dealing with - even if you've never met them before.

But here's the problem.  When it comes to being a plus-sized woman in today's society there are somethings that are universal.  While I love these bloggers & the extra boost they've given me to try things that I wouldn't have otherwise tried most of these women are from the big cities (NY, Chicago, San Fran, etc) and mid to late 20's.... I wonder if  anyone out there writing from the older woman's (40's) perspective?  Someone out there has to have a favorite blog they'd like to pass on, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment