4/21/14

Then again, maybe it is...LOL

A few weeks ago I was in a strange head space (even for me) that I figured I'd put (another) post on Craigslist.  No, I wasn't looking to get involved with anyone again, but I did want to have someone to hang out with again.I know it's CL & all the crazies are out there (hell I'm on it more than I should be right? :) ) however but not everyone is nuts...are they?


So here was my post:

Not too much to ask ... - 44 (CabCo)

age : 44 body art : 2 tats, want 2 morebody : heavy height : 5'7" (170cm)ethnicity : black status : single
Everyone has a list of "must haves" in a partner right? Here are mine:

1. Single (as in not married or still attached to someone else - physically or emotionally)
2. Non - smoker
3. Casual drinker
4. Must follow the NFL
5. Listen to rock (hard & classic) & metal
6. Twisted sense of humor
7. Within ~ 6 years of age

What are yours?
Here are a few of the (cleaner) responses I received:

Hello u have a pitcher  I am 50   Looking for a friend right now . Not really sex even thou it would  be nice 

Yes I am good on all 7 let's get together

Hello
How are you planning for weekend?
can you tell me about yourself 

I HAVE AFFECTIONATE KISSES,FIRMNESS BETWEEN MY LEGS  AND FUN FOR YOU DEAR.THIS IS LEE IN DURHAM AT XXX-XXX-XXXX...CAN YOU STAND IT?????

LOL maybe I am just too picky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment