7/21/13

No more "I'm sorrys"

♫ ♪ I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch
Oh the bitch is back
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact ♪♫

I realize that I'm floating in uncharted territory here. (and although I know it's not true), I feel like I'm the first/only person in this age of social media to help their remaining parent die in the manner he has requested. I admit to making mistakes with the amount of information I've posted and more importantly with the people I've trusted with said information.

From the bottom of my black heart I'd like to thank those who have stepped up, offered support, gave me their time (and shoulder) the last year or so -- and especially the last 2 weeks. Words have not been invented to tell you how much that has meant to me. When I was falling apart & didn't know which way to turn you were there to point me in the right direction.

The last few days I've had to shut some people down because they'd insinuated themselves where they were not needed and/or wanted; and believe it or not I actually felt bad about it. Not any more. No more guilt. No more biting my tongue. I've tried to explain nicely that no matter how much time Dad has left - whether it's a week, month or a year it's his to do with as he likes. ... and it's my job (for as long as he wants me to do it) to make sure he gets what he wants as he wants it. So until further notice the bitch is unapologetically back.

No comments:

Post a Comment